Online Application Form
Welcome to the EM3E master application tool.
Call for applications - Edition 2016-2018
Application call opening: From February 1st 2016 and extended until June 15th 2016 (mid-night CET).
Application procedure: see on http://www.emundus.univ-montp2.fr/index.php
Scholarship offer: see on http://em3e.eu/scholarships. Please remind that for the master edition 2016-2018, no Erasmus Mundus scholarship will be available.
In order to access and complete your electronic application form, please follow the steps below:
- Create an account.
- Sign in with the username and password you will receive via email (please check your spam mailbox in case you do not receive immediately confirmation email).
- Complete all the pages of the application form (the fields marked with a red start cannot be empty).
- Upload the necessary attachments. We recommend using PDF format.
- Note that you may save every completed page independently and work on the application form at differents times.
- Once your application is completed, don't forget to submit it. Note that you will not be able to change your data after final submission.
- After submission, make sure that you have received an acknowledgement by e-mail confirming that your application has been submitted.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Note: Do not wait until the last minute to submit your proposal. Failure of your proposal to arrive in time for any reason, including communications delays, is not acceptable as an extenuating circumstance. The time of receipt of your proposal as recorded by the application tool will be definitive.